First and foremost we are very happy how much our SQL launch resonated with the community! (https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1098230800728973312)
In the last week we expanded our offerings quite a bit. We are happy to report that now all public Ethereum chains comprising all historic data are decoded and enriched and therefore are available to be queried using Elasticsearch DSL and SQL. (https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1112624890870284288)
As always everything is updated in real-time and in a reorg-safe manner. Also everything is still free to use and you can start using our services right away: https://account.eth.events/auth/signup/
But we did not stop there:
- We now offer alerting service enabling new use cases for wallet providers, crypto projects or their respective users: https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1107625513751855105
- We finished our new method signature decoding so that now more than 90% of all smart contract function calls are decoded (and actionable!) for you: https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1113451320667770881
- To keep you up to date on all the blockchains in our index and show you how fast we are check out the eth.events status page
Fun fact: to provide this data our data center instances provision about 6 TB of SSD storage capacity, and we’ll keep on adding – so that you don’t have to run your own node.
While we cannot go into detail about all of our projects, we are thrilled to be involved in different use cases to apply our blockchain analytics and monitoring capabilities.
- One of our focus verticals is certainly the energy sector. We worked with Share & Charge to implement a token swap including bridge monitoring between Kovan and Tobalaba (https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1107625516847325184).
- We also had a good time working with unibright & Zühlke on the #carbonara project (https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1105953431267749894) – stay tuned for further updates on that.
- For the Raiden network we published a new dashboard visualizing the growth of their Layer2 solution on Mainnet: https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1112745341504405509
If you want to visualize KPIs for your blockchain project, make your on-chain governance processes more transparent or simply illustrate your blockchain insights – we’ve got you covered! We have added hosted Metabase dashboards to our offerings. If you are interested in hosted dashboards for your blockchain data please contact us at email@example.com
We had a great time learning, sharing and networking with the community at the following events:
- EthCC Paris & meetups of the accompanying blockchain week
- Blockchain Summit Frankfurt
- Azhos Supply Chain Day
- Crypto Asset Conference
- We are now a founding member of the International Token Standardization Association (ITSA):
- Also we participated in various regional groups of Blockchain Bundesverband (https://bundesblock.de/), fostering the community and advocating blockchain technology in Germany.
- We published several articles on Medium and on our Blog https://eth.events/news/, for example explaining smart contract events in depth (summary here: https://twitter.com/get_eth_events/status/1082550953352540162)
That’s it for the summary of the last quarter.
If you want to stay in the loop, find & follow us on social media for regular updates:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/get_eth_events
- Gitter: https://gitter.im/eth-events/Lobby
- Telegram: https://t.me/ethevents
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy buidling and stay awesome!
>> Back to News overview